Parramatta Touch Association are pleased to open the 2023 NSW Touch Association Jnr State Cup Coaching Nominations. The 2023 JSC Southern Conference will take place in Wagga Wagga from Friday 17th to Sunday 19th February 2023.
- All Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers must complete their ‘Working with Children Check’ and provide the WWCC number to Parramatta Touch prior to team trials (Note: this can take 4 weeks to obtain -www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au).
- Coaches must have Talent Coaching Certificate and Assistant Coaches Foundaton.
- NEST Profile with coaching accreditation uploaded
- Must be voluntarily active within the Parramatta Touch Football Park level competitions.
- Selection will depend on how many applications are received and you may not be offered the division/ position preference applied for.
- Ensure trials and selections are well advertised and open to all players competing in Parramatta park level competitions.
- Be available for selections for the team you will be coaching and work with appointed selectors.
- Selectors and Coaches are to follow the selection criteria as set down by Parramatta Touch Executive.
- Players will only be considered to represent Parramatta Touch at the 20232 Jnr State Cup if they are actively playing in the 2022 Adam Fahim Cup and/or Junior or Summer Competition in 2022/23
- All nominees will need to attend an interview with the Club Coaching Panel and respond to questions to gauge their skill level and experience
- Post the interviews, the Club Coaching Panel will submit their recommendations to the executive for final approval.
- If a nomination is unsuccessful for the chosen team, an alternative coaching position may be offered to the unsuccessful candidate.
- The Club Coaching Committee will also be looking to bring in Snr Rep players to bolster our coaching ranks to strengthen our Jnr program and pathway.
- All successful coaches will work with the Club Coaching Panel to conduct trials to ensure a fair selection process for their nominated team in conjunction with an independent selection panel.
- Successful coaches will be expected to observe games in the junior park comp at Doyle Ground in advance of trials to gauge the capability of players wishing to trial and encourage participation of trial candidates.
- Selectors and Coaches are to adhere to the Selection Policy
- Players will only be considered to represent Parramatta Touch at the 2023 JSC State Cup if they are actively playing in the 2022 Adam Fahim Cup and/or Junior or Summer Competition in 2022/23
- All sides will need to signed off by the Head Coach of the Gender
Timeline of Events
- Coaching Nominations Released= Tuesday 26th July
- Coaching Nominations Close= Monday 29th August
- Junior Comp Starts= 30th & 31st August
- Player Trial Nominations Released= Thursday 1st September
- Coaches Appointed= Thursday 1st September
- Trial 1= TBC
- Trial 2= TBC
- Selected sides or squads released= TBC
- 2023 NSWTA Junior State Cup Southern Conference= Wagga Wagga from Friday 17th to Sunday 19th February
- 2022 NSWTA Junior State Cup State Final= Sydney on Sunday 5th March
To nominate head to https://tinyurl.com/JSC-23-Coach